25 июл. 2016 г.

Blade Runner

& Deckard: I was quit when I come in here, Bryant, I’m twice as quit now.
    Bryant: Stop right where you are! You know the score, pal. You’re not cop, you’re little people!
    Deckard: No choice, huh?
    Bryant: No choice, pal.

& Deckard: I’ve had people walk out on me before, but not when... I was being so charming.

& Leon: It’s painful to live in fear, isn’t it? Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch.

& Leon: Wake up! Time to die.

& Rachael: You know that Voight-Kampff test of yours? Did you ever take that test yourself?


& Pris: We’re not computers, Sebastian. We’re physical.

& Sebastian: You’re so perfect.
    Roy: Yes.
    Sebastian: What generation are you?
    Roy: Nexus 6.

& Mr. Tyrell: I’m surprised you didn’t come here sooner.
    Roy: It’s not an easy thing to meet your maker.

& Roy: Quite an experience to live in fear, isn’t it? That’s what it is to be a slave.

& Roy: All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain.

& Deckard: All he’d wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where do I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got?

& Gaff: It’s too bad she won’t live. But then again, who does?

& Deckard: I didn’t know how long we had together. Who does?

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий