26 июл. 2016 г.

The Winds of Winter

Game of Thrones 6×10


& Margaery: Faith is the way, Father.

& Qyburn: Please, Grand Maester. I bear you no ill will. Please forgive me if you can.

& Qyburn: Whatever your faults, you do not deserve to die alone in such a cold, dark place. But sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.

& Cersei: Confess. It felt good.

& Cersei: Even confessing feels good under the right circumstances...

& Septa Unella: I’m ready to meet the gods.
    Cersei: What? Now? Today? You’re not going to die today. You’re not going to die for quite a while...

& Bronn: You don’t even have to do anything, do you? You just sit there, a rich slab of beef, and all the birds come pecking.

& Jaime: Have you done much fighting yourself, Lord Frey? ...
    Lord Frey: The purpose of fighting is defeating your enemies, isn’t it?.. I’ve defeated mine.

& Sam: I’m—I’m to be the new maester.

& — This is irregular.
    Sam: Yes, well, I suppose that life is irregular.

& Melisandre: Could have been worse, Jon Snow. You had a family. You had feasts.

& Melisandre: I only do what my Lord commands.
    Ser Davos: If he commands you to burn children, your Lord is evil!


& Melisandre: I didn’t lie. I was wrong.

& Jon Snow: You told me Lord Baelish sold you to the Boltons.
    Sansa: He did.
    Jon Snow: And you trust him?
    Sansa: Only a fool would trust Littlefinger.

& Sansa: Jon. A raven came from the Citadel. A white raven. Winter is here.
    Jon Snow: Well, father always promised, didn’t he?

& Ellaria: I chose the wrong words. It is not survival I offer. It is your heart’s desire.
    Lady Olenna: And what is my heart’s desire?
    Ellaria: Vengeance. Justice.
    Varys: Fire and blood.

& Daario: Fuck Meereen. Fuck the people.

& Daario: Who comes after you? Who can ever follow Daenerys Stormborn, the Mother of Dragons?
    Daenerys: A great number of women, I imagine.

& Daario: I pity the lords of Westeros. They have no idea what’s coming for them.

& Tyrion: How about the fact that this is actually happening? You have your armies, you have your ships, you have your dragons. Everything you’ve ever wanted since you were old enough to want anything, it’s all yours for the taking. Are you afraid?... Good. You’re in the great game now. And the great game’s terrifying.

& Tyrion: For what it’s worth, I’ve been a cynic for as long as I can remember. Everyone’s always asking me to believe in things— family, gods, kings, myself. It was often tempting until I saw where belief got people. So I said no, thank you to belief. And yet here I am... I believe in you.

& Daenerys: I, um... I had something made for you. I’m not sure if it’s right... Tyrion Lannister, I name you Hand of the Queen.

& Arya: My name is Arya Stark. I want you to know that. The last thing you’re ever going to see is a Stark smiling down at you as you die.

& Sansa: I came here every day when I was a girl. I prayed to be somewhere else. Back then I only thought about what I wanted, never about what I had.

& Lord Baelish: The past is gone for good. You can sit here mourning its departure or you can prepare for the future.

& Uncle Benjen: The Wall is not just ice and stone.

& Jon Snow: The war is not over. And I promise you, friend, the true enemy won’t wait out the storm. He brings the storm.

& Lady Lyanna: But House Mormont remembers. The North remembers. We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark. I don’t care if he’s a bastard. Ned Stark’s blood runs through his veins. He’s my king from this day until his last day.

& Lord Manderly: Jon Snow avenged the Red Wedding. He is the White Wolf. The King in the North.

& Lord Glover: ...There will be more fights to come. House Glover will stand behind House Stark as we have for a thousand years. And I will stand behind Jon Snow... the King in the North!

& Qyburn: Long may she reign!

Run the World (Girls)

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Trivia + Despite the books

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий