13 июл. 2016 г.

Daddy's Home

& Brad: Here’s a question for you. What do kids need more? A father or a dad? What’s the difference? The way I see it, darn near anyone can be a father but not everyone has the patience or the devotion to be a dad. As for me...

& Brad: Violence never solved anything.
    Dusty: Hey, check your history books, buddy. Almost everything is solved by violence.
    Brad: There are better ways.
    Dusty: Okay. Name one. Besides dialoguing.
    Brad: Name one?
    Dusty: Name one!
    Brad: What do you mean, name one?
    Dusty: You said you could solve problems with things other than fighting. ... You said you knew! You act like you knew!
    Brad: Fine, yes!.. Dancing! Dancing.

& Brad: It’s very popular in youth culture to resolve conflict through dancing. They step up to each other and get served by crunking, or popping and locking. They call each other out, they take turns, and it is no less intense than a classic street brawl. But, at the end of the day, no one’s hurt... And it’s a great aerobic workout.


& Leo Holt: Now, listen, this is what you need to do. You need to go and pee outside the room that Dusty sleeps in. He’s gonna smell your urine and know that your virility is not to be taken lightly.

& Brad: At the risk of being disrespectful, I want you to shut your mouth.

& Brad: I’m gonna prove to you that I’m the best. You can eat my dust, Dusty!

& Dusty: ...I wanted to murder that smug prick!
    Brad: Dusty, look, I hate that guy, too, okay? But his son is Dylan’s best friend, so you suck it up. I mean, that’s most of what dads do, is take shit. I mean, that’s what we do.
    Dusty: I can’t do it, Brad. I can’t take shit like you do. You take shit better than anyone I’ve ever met, and I mean that as a compliment from the bottom of my heart.
    Brad: Thank you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий