17 июл. 2016 г.

Battle of the Bastards

Game of Thrones 6×9


& Tyrion: Despite appearances, I think you’ll find the city’s on the rise... Perhaps we should take shelter.

& Tyrion: I’d like to suggest an alternate approach...

& Daenerys: My reign has just begun.

& Tyrion: Thank you for the armada. Our queen does love ships.

& Tyrion: It always seems a bit abstract, doesn’t it, other people dying?

& Ramsay: There’s no need for a battle... Get off your horse and kneel. I’m a man of mercy.

& Sansa: You’re going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton... Sleep well.

& Sansa: You. Don’t. Know. Him.

& Sansa: No one can protect me. No one can protect anyone.

& Tormund: I need a good drink to help me sleep the night before a fight. You want some? I have a jug of sour goat’s milk stronger than any of that grape water you southern twats like sucking on.
    Ser Davos: No, thanks. It does sound delicious, but I better keep a clear head.


& Ser Davos: I can never sleep the night before a battle.
    Tormund: So what do you do all night?
    Ser Davos: I walk. Think and walk. Think and walk until I’m far enough away from camp that no one can hear me shitting my guts out.
    Tormund: Happy shitting.

& Jon Snow: You weren’t at the war council... Any advice?
    Melisandre: Don’t lose.
    Jon Snow: If I do, if I fall... don’t bring me back.

& Jon Snow: Why?
    Melisandre: I don’t know. Maybe you’re only needed for this small part of his plan and nothing else. Maybe he brought you here to die again.
    Jon Snow: What kind of god would do something like that?
    Melisandre: The one we’ve got.

& Tyrion: Everyone who makes a joke about a dwarf’s height thinks he’s the only person ever to make a joke about a dwarf’s height.

& Yara: Your ancestors defeated ours and took the Iron Islands. We ask you to give them back.
    Daenerys: And that’s all?
    Yara: We’d like you to help us murder an uncle or two who don’t think a woman’s fit to rule.
    Daenerys: Reasonable.

& Daenerys: Our fathers were evil men, all of us here. They left the world worse than they found it. We’re not going to do that. We’re going to leave the world better than we found it.

& Daenerys: You will support my claim as queen of the Seven Kingdoms and respect the integrity of the Seven Kingdoms. No more reaving, roving, raiding, or raping.
    Yara: That’s our way of life.
    Daenerys: No more.
    Yara: No more.

& Ramsay: Do you like games, little man? Let’s play a game...

& Ramsay: You suggested one-on-one combat, didn’t you?

& Ramsay: You can’t kill me. I’m part of you now.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Trivia + Despite the books

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий