31 июл. 2016 г.

The End

Grace and Frankie 1×1


& Grace: I’d like a vodka martini, straight up. Very dry, please. And two olives on the side. Thank you.
    Frankie: You do know that vodka is made from potatoes.
    Grace: Alcohol has its own rules.

& Frankie: Take your fucking hand off my sternum!

& Mallory: Oh, my God. What am I gonna tell my kids?
    Grace: Why don’t you start with, «Do you know where poop comes from?»

& Mallory: We’ll, we could play tennis and we’ll go to the movies and...
    Grace: I can’t, I can’t plan, I... I’m just trying to keep my coffee down.


& Grace: Have you ever wondered if Ben and Jerry make more than ice cream together?..

& Grace: I just took muscle relaxers with peyote?
    Frankie: And you’re welcome.
    Grace: What do I do?
    Frankie: You should probably brace yourself for some light vomiting followed by life-altering hallucinations. Just let it all out.

& Grace: Am I supposed to be able to smell color?
    Frankie: It’s your journey.

& Frankie: Wow, I must have half the beach in my vagina.

--
++ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий