2 июл. 2016 г.

Tragedy of the Commons

House of Lies 5×8


& Clyde: How was the meet and greet? You have pancakes or waffles or did you do both?
    Doug: You can’t have pancakes and waffles, Clyde. Are you fucking crazy?

& Clyde: ♪ Let me take you for a whirl ♪
                ♪ Let me take you for a whirl... ♪

    I had no idea I knew all the words to that song.

& Marty: So, uh, what is better, the Tie-Dye Snow Cone or the Ruby Red Mega Margarita?
    Bartender: I like the Strawberry Watermelon Margarita. It’s made with berry blocks.
    Marty: Berry blocks? Can we please have two of those right away?

& Marty: ...hey! You are Conner Sanders, lead singer of D’ream Out Loud, king of the fuckin’ world. Nothing scares you, right?... Boo!

& Jeannie: Everyone says it’s not about the money until they don’t have the money.

& Sam: What’s the point of being rich and famous if I’m not happy? Feel me?
    Jeannie: ...Yeah. I feel you.


& Sam: Are you ghosting him?
    Jeannie: I might be. Tell me what it is and I’ll tell you if I am.
    Sam: It’s when you break up with somebody just by never talking to them again.
    Ryder: It’s cold as shit. It’s what Charlize did to Sean Penn.
    Hunter: I mean, she was all, «I’m a ghost, bitch.»

& Marty: Guys, let’s just focus on this, okay? We’re gonna crush this.
    Doug: Yeah.
    Marty: Then I’m gonna fuckin’ crush you.
    Doug: What?

& Marty: Yeah, well, sorry that your pop idol boyfriend is mad at you, but look on the bright side. You’ll probably end up in a song.

& Jeannie: I’m... what’s the point?
    Marty: The point is money, Jeannie.
    Jeannie: We already have a lot of money, Marty. And more money... isn’t gonna make you any happier.
    Marty: You know what? Maybe you’re right, okay? But winning will.

& Marty: I-I didn’t say «company.» What about a country?.. You still have a connection in Cuba, right?

--
On the IMDb

Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий