10 июл. 2016 г.

Return to the Garden

Hell on Wheels 5×9


& Isaac: Didn’t ’spect we’d be seeing you again.
    Bohannon: Well... here I be.

& Isaac: We’ll be moving on in the morning, Mr. Bohannon. I suggest you do the same.

& Eva: I don’t know, Mr. Durant. I’m warm, I’m safe. Got a full belly. I ought to feel grateful, but...
    Durant: Ennui.
    Eva: On what?
    Durant: There’s a certain dissatisfaction sets in when we get what we think we want.
    Eva: Yeah. Ennui. I guess that’s it.


& Durant: I did caution you not to tangle in the complicated world of real estate investment. You chose...

& Prophet: The Bible describes an apostate as a sow that was washed, then leaves to wallow in the mire. The Word commands they be stoned to death.
    Bohannon: Ain’t no apostates here. Just good Mormons. And me.

& Bohannon: I was going to say this to you when you got older, but I best tell it to you now. I hope you strive... your whole life... to be humble. You respect women. You take your hat off at the table. Don’t... Don’t never start a fight nor run from one neither. Forgive. Forget. Speak true... Listen to your mama and your daddy.

& Mei: I thought you no come back...
    Bohannon: Yeah, I thought so myself for a second. But that’s all done now.

--
On the IMDb

Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий