14 июл. 2016 г.

The Possibilities

Preacher 1×3


& Tulip: ...And someone’s gotta pay.

& Emily: Don’t look very on it.
    Cassidy: No? This is my «very on it» outfit.

& Jesse: Hop and tell me a secret.
    Cassidy: I like Justin Bieber. Shite!
    Jesse: Hop and tell me the governor of Texas.
    Cassidy: Bloody Chuck Norris. I don’t know that.

& Cassidy: Now... there are three possible explanations here... Number one, John Travolta, you know the movie where he gets his power from a brain tumor.
    Number two, Jason Bourne gets his power from a secret government agency.
    Or, and it’s the least likely, but it’s my favorite scenario, you’re a Jedi.


& Jesse: It feels like... there’s a big blender in my gut. And inside that blender, there’s everything. Love... hate... fire, ice... polonium, ice cream, tarantulas... everything. All of God’s creation... inside of me.

& Cassidy: Sure, it might even feel like a curse, but... just you consider this, all right?.. It doesn’t have to be. Someone like you... with something like this. I mean, come on, Padre, you just imagine the possibilities here, huh?.....

& Tulip: God? The all-time home run king of promise breakers?

& Tulip: Jesse, come on. Let’s go kill Carlos.

& Tulip: I think... first thing is we take a hammer and we break every bone in his body. And I mean, seriously, like every single one... Then maybe something with battery acid... Fritos, right? Chili Cheese?

& Cassidy: So you’re not vampire-killing vigilantes.

& Cassidy: Yeah, I’m sure you do. Power like that, who wouldn’t want it? The question is, what do you want it for? Military? Economics? Mass-scale psycho-sexual mind control?

& Sheriff Root: Smarten up. Prancing around like everything’s polka dots and moonbeams. It is a monster swamp. Murders, mayhem, escaped lunatics. Gol-darned monster swamp.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий