2 июл. 2016 г.

Blood of My Blood

Game of Thrones 6×6


& Benjen: The dead don’t rest.

& Gilly: You’re nervous. You’re a nervous talker... That’s not any better being a nervous mute.

& Margaery: It’s not an easy thing admitting to yourself what you really are. It’s taken me a while.

& Margaery: I’ve had lots of time to think about how good I was at seeming good... All those stories I told myself about who I was and why I did the things I did.

& Gilly: You’re not what he thinks you are, Sam. He doesn’t know what you are.

& Gilly: Sam. That’s your father’s sword.
    Sam: It’s my family’s sword.
    Gilly: Sam. Won’t he come for it?
    Sam: He can bloody well try.


& Jaqen H’ghar: A shame. A girl had many gifts.
    Waif: You promised me.
    Jaqen H’ghar: ... Don’t let her suffer.

& Jaime: You don’t have to do this. You don’t have to do anything.
    Tommen: I have to answer to the gods.
    Jaime: Not when you’re sitting in that chair.

& Tommen: The Crown’s decision on this matter is final.
    Jaime: Will I be walking naked in the streets? Or will I spend a few months in the sept dungeons first to teach me about the gods’ mercy?

& Cercei: We’ve always been together. We’ll always be together. We’re the only two people in the world.

& Daenerys: How many ships will I need to bring my khalasar to Westeros?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Trivia + Despite the books

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий