22 июл. 2016 г.

Anomalisa

& Lisa: I bought one of those... self-teaching... Self-teaching? Is that right? Or is it self-learning?

& Michael: I think you’re extraordinary.
    Lisa: Why?
    Michael: I don’t know yet.


& Lisa: I want to learn Italian someday. It’s so wonderful. It’s just so romantic.
    Michael: Keep talking.
    Lisa: I like different languages. I love French and Italian the most. I don’t like German. It sounds mean to me. All those «ach’s.» And I love Japanese, obviously. Oh, I love Portuguese. I love to listen to Brazilian singers. They sing in Portuguese in Brazil, a little-known fact. It’s kind of weird because it’s the only country in South America where they sing in Portuguese.

& Lisa: Things can work out. That’s the lesson.
    Michael: Sometimes there’s no lesson. That’s a lesson in itself.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий