7 июл. 2016 г.

The Broken Man

Game of Thrones 6×7


& Brother Ray: How many men did it take to cut you down?
    The Hound: Just one.
    Brother Ray: Ooh. He must have been some kind of monster.
    The Hound: He was a woman.

& Brother Ray: Oh, there’s plenty of pious sons of bitches who think they know the word of god or gods. I don’t. I don’t even know their real names. Maybe it is the Seven. Or maybe it’s the old gods. Or maybe it’s the Lord of Light. Or maybe they’re all the same fucking thing. I don’t know...

& The Hound: If the gods are real... why haven’t they punished me?
    Brother Ray: They have.

& Margaery: I had pity for [poor], but I never loved them. They disgusted me.
    High Sparrow: They are hard to love. The poor disgust us because they are us, shorn of our illusions. They show us what we’d look like without our fine clothes. How’d we smell without perfume...

& Margaery: It’s just... the desires that once drove me no longer do.
    High Sparrow: Congress does not require desire on the woman’s part, only patience.

& Wun Wun: Snow.


& Tormund: We’re not clever like you southerners. When we say we’ll do something, we do it.

& Cersei: I delivered an army of fanatics onto our doorstep. And now we must fight them together. We need each other.
    Lady Olenna: I wonder if you’re the worst person I’ve ever met. At a certain age, it’s hard to recall... But the truly vile do stand out through the years.

& Lady Olenna: You’ve lost, Cersei. It’s the only joy I can find in all this misery.

& Bronn: Oh, no. Not me. I’m just an upjumped sellsword.
    Jaime: You’re an anointed knight. There’s quite a difference.
    Bronn: Aye, knights don’t get paid.

& Jaime: You have better instincts than any officer in the Lannister army.
    Bronn: That’s like saying I have a bigger cock than anyone in the Unsullied army.

& Ser Davos: ...the real war isn’t between a few squabbling houses. It’s between the living and the dead. And make no mistake, my lady, the dead are coming.

& Lord Glover: I served House Stark once... but House Stark is dead.

& Ser Davos: 2,000 wildlings, 200 Hornwoods, 143 Mazins—
    Sansa: 62 Mormonts.

& Brother Ray: All I can do with time I’ve got left is bring a little goodness into the world. That’s all any of us can do, isn’t it?.. Never too late to stop robbing people, to stop killing people. Start helping people. It’s never too late to come back.

& Brother Ray: ...And it’s not about waiting for the gods to answer your prayers. It’s not even about the gods. It’s about you. Learning you have to answer your prayers yourself.

& Brother Ray: I’m done with fighting.
    The Hound: Even if it’s to protect yourself?
    Brother Ray: Violence is a disease. You don’t cure a disease by spreading it to more people.
    The Hound: You don’t cure it by dying, either.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Trivia + Despite the books

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий