21 июл. 2016 г.

A Beer-Battered Rip-Off

Two and a Half Men 12×12


& Ms. McMartin: ...But before the adoption is final, I want you to tell Louis you two aren’t gay.
    Walden: Are you sure that this is the best time to do that? I mean, I haven’t even talked to him about the birds and the bees, let alone the bees and the bees.

& Ms. McMartin: I know there is never a perfect time to tell your son his two dads aren’t gay... but it’ll be more harmful the longer you wait.

& Lyndsey: Are you really asking me to stay?
    Alan: Yes, I mean, we’ve shared so much over the years. We can’t just throw it away like a... a long-running hit television show that still pulls in a pretty decent audience.


& Walden: Do I need to take you to a meeting?
    Lyndsey: No, still sober. But I should apologize for sleeping with your husband... Not the first time I’ve said that.

& Walden: Alan? I want you to get your penis out of my business!

& Walden: ...And I’m warning you, you stay away. I am a billionaire and I can buy my way out of at least one murder! This is still America.

& Alan: I grant you that, you know, maybe it was a mistake to sleep with her, but when a woman has five cats, she doesn’t have to be «made crazy.»

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий