8 июл. 2016 г.

Violent Agreement

House of Lies 5×9


& Doug: Proceed with caution, my friend. Social media can be a fickle mistress. One minute, you’re being called the King of the TED Talk, and the next, VagBreath69 is telling you to «choke on a druid’s cock.»

& Ron Zobel: Oh, you want me to double my output of PSLs?
    Marty: PSLs?
    Ron Zobel: Pumpkin spice lattes. ... one second, because, you know, this requires focus, and you do not want to over-cinnamon, Martin.

& Clyde: Jeannie, if you’re gonna try to stop us, you should keep in mind it is twice as much fun as it looks.


& Doug: And how long will we be there? It’s supposed to rain early next week; should I be packing an umbrella?
    Jeannie: I don’t know, Douglas. If it rains, you can always buy an umbrella in Cuba.
    Doug: Can I? Uh, it’s a communist country. Are umbrellas even available? You know I can’t think when I’m wet.

& Marty: Uh, yeah... yeah, all that. That you said, whatever, it’s great.
    Jeannie: Did you hear any of what I just said?
    Marty: No.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий