4 июл. 2016 г.

House of Cards 4×2

Chapter 41


& 1st: Anatoly Rostropov. His empire’s worth 30 billion.
    2nd: Petrov had him killed last night.
    1st: Stanislav Ustravich, founder of Turkas Oil.
    2nd: Found dead early this morning.
    1st: Igor Milkin, media tycoon worth 24 billion. Very outspoken against Petrov after the government seized his TV stations and newspapers.
    2nd: His private plane landed in Bangor, Maine, two hours ago. We’ve got him quarantined on the tarmac...

& Underwood: Brutus, Cassius, and the one that got away.

& Elizabeth: Well, then how about if you... if you use Claire Hale-Underwood? That has a nice ring to it.
    Claire: Maybe.

& Elizabeth: What are you gonna wear tonight?.. Something dark, I hope.
    Claire: Well, it’s between black and ivory, and to tell you the truth, this ivory is so beautiful—
    Elizabeth: Oh, for God’s sakes, don’t wear ivory! Even with your figure, it’ll accentuate all the wrong places.


& Claire: Goodbye, Mother.
    Elizabeth: Bye. Wear the black!

& Underwood: ... If we want to keep our jobs, we have to listen to the American people. We have to work harder! We have to deliver!

& Underwood: Now, I can’t force you to see reason. But I will not allow you to become dangerous.

& Underwood: .... You see, all he needed was a little motivation. So I’ll give Claire some time. But for her sake... I hope she comes out of her tree before I have to bring out my ax.

& Elizabeth: I am the mother. I am the mother!

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий