28 нояб. 2017 г.

Winter of Our Discontent

American Horror Story. Cult


7×8

Kai: Thanks, big bro.
Vincent: Of course.
Kai: Oh, there's just one more thing I need from you... From now on, call me Councilman.

Ivy: I can't put up with this shit much longer! I'm being treated like a servant in my own restaurant. How did this Handmaid shit even happen?

Kai: "Why should we allow abortion for the health of the mother when the baby is the only part of that duo without sin? Kill the mother, save the baby."

Kai: Winter?
Winter: Kill the motherfucker.

Ally: Oh, Jesus Christ. Your sister is screwing my wife!

Winter: I can't believe I was at the Women's March three months ago...

Kai: My children. The time of anointing is at hand...


Winter: What the fuck is this?
Kai: Language, sister. This is a holy space now. And this is a holy song now... like the Lord's Prayer. From this day forward, it shall be played whenever a messiah is conceived.
Winter: Isn't the whole point of a messiah that there's only one?
Kai: Shh.

Kai: This isn't sex. This is a spiritual journey.

Ally: Dinner's almost ready.
Kai: Leftist salads with quinoa and green goddess dressing?
Ally: I'm making sloppy Joes. 'Cause a sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal.

Kai: There's no such thing as gay or straight. You have to lean into your masculinity. It's... it's like electricity. The positive and negative, the flow. When the circuit is complete, the power flows. You become stronger, plugged in.

Beverly: Your promises mean shit! You're a fake. You don't stand for a goddamn thing.
Kai: I'm standing up for millions of people who are finally being heard! Everything I do is in service to the greater purpose! It's bigger than anything in our lives!...
Beverly: Nothing is bigger than your ego. You don't know what the fuck you're doing from one minute to the next. You're incompetent, Kai. Just another attention whore.

Kai: Loyalty... must be absolute. Without it, we have nothing.

Kai: Let's all welcome our newest member...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий