7 нояб. 2017 г.

If the Stars Should Appear

The Orville 1×4


Klyden: I wish to eat some... what did Commander Grayson call it?... "depression food."
Ship's cultural library: There are various foods associated with this designation. ... On Earth, ice cream is often used as a means of alleviation.
Klyden: I will try ice cream.
Cultural library: Identify flavor.
Klyden: Which flavor is requested most?
Cultural library: Searching database... For the assuaging of depression, rocky road is most consumed.

Klyden: Access entertainment database.
Cultural library: Database accessed.
Klyden: I wish to see something that will make me happy.

Gordon: Star-mapping has got to be the most boring damn job there is. I'd rather have brunch with my parents...

Isaac: I am the only crew member capable of such rapid helm adjustments.
Gordon: Well, you don't have to be a dick about it.
Isaac: Explain "dick."
Ed: .... Check your monitor.
Isaac: Ah, I see. It is my understanding that human males take pride in their sexual organs.
Kelly: Yes!
Ed: Sometimes.
Isaac: Then Lieutenant Malloy has complimented me.

Dr. Finn: Have you been experiencing any dizziness, fatigue, or a loss of sensation in your outer membrane?

Dr. Finn: Sorry, Yaphit. Duty calls.
Yaphit: Well, looks like it's another night with just me and the toothpaste.



Ed: All right, time to meet the locals.... Hi, I'm Captain Ed Mercer of the... Jehovah's Witnesses.

Gordon: I don't know. I mean, if I had to work alongside my ex-wife, day in and day out, man, I'd rather chew broken glass.
Lamarr: Wait, you were married?
Gordon: Hell, no. In fact, when I imagine the person I'd fall in love with, the person who could bring me so much happiness that I'd want us to spend the rest of our lives together... God, it just makes me want to kill myself.
Lamarr: Huh. That seems reasonable.

Lamarr: Oh! Boom, bitch! That's what I'm talking about! Right there! I'm like, "Boom!"--
Bortus: Lieutenant.
Lamarr: Sorry.
Bortus: Well done, Lieutenant.
Lamarr: Boom.

Hamelac: Where... are... your... friends?
Kelly: Okay. I'll tell you... There's a little coffee shop on Lafayette Street in SoHo called Central Perk. My friends are there. Just please... don't hurt the monkey.

Dr. Finn: "If the stars should appear one night in a thousand years, how would men believe and adore and preserve for many generations the remembrance of the City of God..."
Ed: Is that Shakespeare?
Dr. Finn: Emerson.
Ed: William Byron Emerson, yes, yes.
Dr. Finn: Ralph Waldo...
Ed: Ralph Waldo. Lord Ralph Waldo Keats... David Thoreau, yes.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий