10 нояб. 2017 г.

The Right Thing to Do

This Is Us 1×11


Dr. Schneider: What would you guys say if I told you you were having twins?
Jack: Well, I...
Dr. Schneider: I’d say you’re lying.
Rebecca: Wha... ?
Dr. Schneider: I am.
Jack: Oh, okay.
Dr. Schneider: You’re having triplets!

Dr. Schneider: Never fun telling a young couple they’re having three babies and not just the one they were ready for.
Dr. Katowski: Yeah. Triplets... Always a headache with triplets. Just glad they’re your patients, not mine.

Toby: No, I had arrhythmia. An arrhythmia doesn’t even sound serious. All right? It’s harmless. Like, «Hey, why is that white guy such an awful dancer?» «Oh, don’t mind him. He has arrhythmia.»


Kevin: Oh, your bio-Daddy’s only half gay, it turns out.

Toby: I wanted you to be informed, but, uh, I didn’t want you to freak out.
Kate: O-Okay. Is that why you texted me in all caps, «GET BACK HERE ASAP, 911! Crying face»?
Toby: Yeah. The original version of that text had, like, ten more crying faces. I’m a little stressed out.

Kevin: Sometimes you just got to do the right thing. Okay? You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий