25 нояб. 2017 г.

Skeleton Crew

The Last Man on Earth 4×3


Todd: Zihuatanejo! Oh, man, just wait till you see it. They say the boardwalk is a must-see for locals and tourists alike... The perfect spot for our honeymoon.

Glenn: Guys, I know you have your little punishment policy...
Tandy: DTC, DTT.

Pamela: No, it was a very simple e-mail. It was just The_Pope@gmail.

Pamela: This is us! Oh!

Pamela: I promise. I will bite a pillow, a leather belt. I'll put one of those black balls in my mouth... Anything I can do to earn your forgiveness.

Todd: There she is... Beautiful Zihuatanejo! You ever seen a beach like that? The sand is so white...

Carol: And I have so many decorating ideas. I mean, first of all... no brainer... get the dead bodies out of here.
Tandy: Think we might have gone to the same decorating school.


Tandy: This is what I love about you, Carol. I mean, you see potential in even the biggest pile of crap.
Carol: I don't know about that...
Tandy: Well, I do. 'Cause I'm saying that as a former pile.

Todd: You know what? I want to make a toast. Thank you, Zihuatanejo, for making me "see what an A-ho" I've been for not getting here sooner!

Todd: I love this place! Shawshank lives!

Glenn: Well, this party is BYOB, which stands for, "Bye, You Old Buttface."

Pamela: I'll have you know, I was invited.
Glenn: Really? By who?
Carol: By whom. And that whom is me.

Glenn: Pamela. Our sex was the second best I've ever had.

Melissa: You know the final scene of Shawshank?.. Well, they didn't film that in Zihuatanejo.
Todd: Get out of town, okay? Go fishin'.
Melissa: They shot that in Saint Croix... Tax credits.
Todd: Are you serious?.. Boy, damn. Damn you, Zihuatanejo! You lied to me! All of you!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий