15 нояб. 2017 г.

eps3.1_undo.gz

Mr. Robot 3×2


Elliot: You know when you fuck something up and you wish you had the power to hit "undo"?...

Elliot: Evil Corp is, well, evil. That much I thought, but what I didn't realize was maybe they're a necessary evil that just needs to be kept in check.

Elliot: I finally see the fatal exception error of my ways, and I know what to do now. I'm gonna fix the world I broke, and put it back together better than it was before.... I'm gonna undo the hack.

Elliot: ...and the hack will officially be behind us. Doesn't mean that in my spare time I can't find ways to purge Evil Corp of all their shitbags. You know, your typical subprime mortgage scammers, Ponzi schemers... pension embezzlers, and sexual harassers. That way, when Evil Corp gets back on its feet, they'll no longer be evil. Because changing the world was never about tearing E Corp down. It's about making them better.


Krista: How are you feeling about your birthday today?
Elliot: Shit. She's right. Totally forgot. It is my birthday today.

Elliot: I don't want to be alone.

Whiterose: Don't mistake my generosity for generosity.

Mr. Robot: "A civilization which leaves so many of its citizens unsatisfied and drives them into revolt neither has nor deserves the prospect of a lasting existence." Who said that?
Krista: Freud.
Mr. Robot: Wow. Beautiful and smart.

Mr. Robot: I'm done talking to you.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий