16 нояб. 2017 г.

eps3.2_legacy.so

Mr. Robot 3×3


Tyrell: We... are gods.
Mr. Robot: You really are a lunatic.

Mr. Robot: Okay, Looney Tunes...

Tyrell: Thank you, Elliot. I love...
Mr. Robot: Some things are better left unsaid. Subtext, you know?

Mr. Robot: You might just be the perfect kind of crazy who can protect me... from me.

Irving: If you're seeing me, that means you boys fucked up.

Trump: ...And I would be the greatest job president, ever, in my opinion.

Whiterose: No matter how public it gets, it is important that he stays in a positive light.
Cody: Huh. Any chance Obama goes after him? People love to defend anything he hates.

Whiterose: Also, there's a new narrative I would like you to explore... I need you to put fsociety's origin on Iranian soil.
Cody: Iran, huh? That's brown enough. Shouldn't be too hard.

Whiterose: One last thing... I may have a potential candidate for president I want you to back...
Trump: Now, I've created tens of thousands of jobs over my career, tens of thousands.
Cody: Look, the country's desperate right now... But you can't be serious. I mean, the guy's a buffoon... He's completely divorced from reality. How would you even control him?
Whiterose: If you pull the right strings, a puppet will dance any way you desire.
Trump: Right? Make America great again. I say it.


Mr. Williams: Have you slept with anyone else since you've been married? Don't look away! Look at me! Have you slept with anyone else since you've been married?

Tyrell: ... But I will always be loyal to Elliot.

Tyrell: Bonsoir, Elliot.

Irving: Get a firm stance. Solid grip. Swing through the log! ... This is the best way to get you centered. Balance is key.

Cisco: You ever think about not doing this shit anymore? Just giving it up?.. I mean, can't we just be a normal coupl that complains about the water bill and looks up vacation packages to Budapest?...

Irving: I'll tell you what happened. You couldn't relate to him. ... Point is, people want a connection. Makes you more trustworthy.

Leon: It was cool. Got to stab up a bunch of neo-Nazi motherfuckers to death. You know, not that I'm a fan of murderin' and shit, 'cause I respect life and all, but when it come to neo-Nazis... Well, shit, not gonna lie... It was kind of fun.

Angela: There's something that I need to tell you about Elliot... You're right. He sometimes can become a different person.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий