8 нояб. 2017 г.

Mid-Western Assassin

American Horror Story. Cult


7×6

Ally: You need to tell me what the hell is going on here. You used the word "cult."

Ally: My wife is not in a fucking cult! Ivy's not the type. She's not a joiner. She hates all organized religion. She doesn't believe in anything.
Meadow: That's kind of how it starts. If you already believed in something, there wouldn't be any room for him.
Ally: Him? Him who?

Kai: I know I've asked a lot, but a larva bee has to shed its skin to become the queen. It can be painful, but the dark must prevail to bring forth the light. And you, Xxxx, burn brighter than anyone.

Meadow: There is only one way to stop him... We have to kill him.

Sally: You're just trying to make these people scared.
Kai: You're damn right I am. Scared is what is gonna keep them safe. Traditional conservative values--
Sally: Conservative? You think you're a conservative?
Kai: Yes, ma'am, I do.
Sally: My parents were Reaganites. I interviewed Barry Goldwater for my high school paper. I've seen conservatives up close; you're not a conservative. You're a reactionary. You use fear and the fantasy of a time that never was, when people left their doors unlocked.

Sally: People like Mr. Anderson and Trump are not the garbage. They are the flies that the garbage has drawn. It's time that we stop worrying about the flies and we start hauling away the garbage.

Kai: What fills your heart with dread?
Ivy: Our new president.
Kai: No! I said "the truth." Go deeper.
Ivy: There's nothing more...
Kai: Don't think! What fills your dark heart with dread?!
Ivy: The thought of laying in bed next to my wife.

Ally: He's like a, a modern-day Charles Manson.


Sally: That kid that I'm running against is no good. And every society that has ever chosen to lead with fear has undone itself.

Sally: Nothing shocks me. I went to Berkeley.

Kai: You know what the problem is with you overeducated elites? You overestimate your ability to control the world.

Sally: Killing me is not gonna stop the march of progress.
Kai: Maybe. But it's still gonna feel so fucking good.

Sally: This is a spasm in democracy! You're nothing but a passing fever.
Kai: And you're the last of the intellectuals. Knowing stuff has no value anymore. Not when the answer is in my back pocket or sitting on my desk. The youth has it figured out. The future will be filled with beautiful idiots who just want to feel.

Kai: Facebook? You are old.

Sally: No one's gonna believe any of that!
Kai: Mm. Of course they will. It's on Facebook.

Meadow: This is the face of true love.

Meadow: You want me to lie to her?
Kai: No. I want you to tell the truth... about all of it. Because when it comes out of her mouth, that's when the truth can hide in plain sight. Nobody will believe what a crazy woman says.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий