22 нояб. 2017 г.

The Explosion Implosion

The Big Bang Theory 11×4


Howard: It feels like it wasn't that long ago we were here doing this for Halley...
Bernadette: 'Cause it wasn't! Which reminds me, before we leave, let's get you a vasectomy.

Raj: Come on, you can't really be disappointed.
Howard: Hey, I barely know how to be a man myself. Now I have to teach someone?
Sheldon: As the saying goes, “Those who can't do, teach”...

Howard: Now I'm having a son? I'll have to teach him how to play sports, and-and watch sports and-and-and-and-and-and...
Raj: He just ran out of man things. He's in trouble.

Sheldon: Well, how about this, then? You quit your whining before I give you something to cry about, young man.
Howard: What?!
Sheldon: Those are comforting words my father would often say.
Howard: Did it help?
Sheldon: I turned out great. You tell me.

Sheldon: There any chance you'd be cheered up by an amazing trigonometry riddle?... Well, if you can't answer that, there's no way you're gonna get this riddle.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий