7 нояб. 2017 г.

Pilgrim Rick

This Is Us 1×8


Kevin: My family is, uh, we’re like whatever the most interesting kind of bread would be... You know, we’re like multigrain bread. Except we’re not that healthy. We’re like, uh... we would be ciabatta bread. That’s what we are. Check this out... My mother is, uh, married to my dead dad’s best friend. I have a twin sister who is seriously overweight. And I have an adopted black brother who just recently reconnected with his biological father who is dying. Now, don’t you want to see that up close, huh?

Randall: I’m not gonna celebrate Thanksgiving.
Rebecca: Why not?
Randall: When you’re a grown up, you don’t have to do stuff you hate.
Kevin: I didn’t know no Thanksgiving was an option! I’m not doing it either.
Kate: Me, neither!


Olivia: How does it feel to be dying?
William: .... It feels... like all these beautiful pieces of life are flying around me and... I’m trying to catch them. When my granddaughter falls asleep in my lap, I try to catch the feeling of her breathing against me. And when I make my son laugh, I try to catch the sound of him laughing. How it rolls up from his chest. But the pieces are moving faster now, and I can’t catch them all. I can feel them slipping through my fingertips. And soon where there used to be my granddaughter breathing and my son laughing, there will be... nothing.
Olivia: Oh.
William: I know it feels like you have all the time in the world. But you don’t. So, stop playing it so cool. Catch the moments of your life. Catch them while you’re young and quick. Because sooner than you know it, you’ll be old. And slow. And there’ll be no more of them to catch... And when a nice boy who adores you offers you pie, say thank you.

Jack: I am thankful... for my family. I’m thankful that we’re all safe. And... there’s no one in the world I’d rather be too hot or too cold with.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий