22 нояб. 2017 г.

Moonshadow

This Is Us 1×18


Jack: You know, I watched him, over the years, my father. You know, whenever that man had a... choice, a choice between doing the right thing and doing the wrong thing... he always broke the wrong way. Like clockwork. Wrong, wrong, wrong... Every single time. For me, you know... I... tried to go the other way. Be respectful to women, do my part in 'Nam, just be a good man. And look where it's gotten me... When am I gonna get my break, Darryl? When? You know, 'cause they just, they... they make this too hard, man. It's just too damn hard.

Jack: This is insane. We love each other.
Rebecca: What do you love about me? Huh? What do you love about me?! Tell me! The me as I am right now, not the me that you've conjured up in your mind over the years... what do you love about me right now, Jack? So the next time you tell me that you love me, make sure you're not doing it just out of habit.

Jack: No, the kids are gonna be fine. We've shown them a healthy marriage. This is just gonna be a blip on their radar years from now. We're their parents, Bec. We do the best we can. But at the end of the day... what happens to them, how they turn out... that's bigger than us... Sometimes they'll make good decisions... Sometimes bad decisions... And every once in a while, they're gonna do something that's gonna knock us off our feet. Something that exceeds even our wildest dreams... Our kids are gonna be fine.

Jack: You asked me a question before. What is it that I love about you now.
Rebecca: Jack...
Jack: So I'm gonna start with the obvious. I love the mother that you are. I love that you are still the most beautiful woman in any room and that you laugh with your entire face. I love that you dance funny... and not sexy, which... makes it even sexier. But most of all, I love that you are still the same woman who, all those years ago, ran out of a blind date because she simply had to sing.
    You're not just my great love story, Rebecca. You... You were my big break. And our love story, I know it may not feel like it right now, but, baby... I promise, it's just getting started.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий