11 нояб. 2017 г.

The Big Day

This Is Us 1×12


Carl: Being a father means that every once in a while you get to buy yourself something. Because your kids get everything else.
Jack: Uh... I-I don’t like golf.
Miguel: Nobody likes golf. But that doesn’t matter.

Miguel: You’re gonna love golf, Jack.
Carl: A round of golf takes at least four hours... Five if you suck, which, luckily, most of us do. Five blissful hours, where your wife won’t tell you that you’re holding them wrong or feeding them wrong or just being generally wrong.
Jack: Sorry. ... I just... just keep thinking about my wife and how I just... want to get home to her, hang out with her, make sure she’s okay. Which is crazy, because she’s at her absolute worst right now. I mean, like, Exorcist level bad. But I still don’t want to escape her. Or my future vomiting, crap-riddled kids. I just, I want more time with them. I want to freeze time with them, so-so that I can get a little bit more.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий