18 нояб. 2017 г.

Jack Pearson's Son

This Is Us 1×15


Toby: Let’s just, like... you know, dig deep. Toby and Kate, the deep dive.
Kate: Okay. The deep dive.

Kate: Ooh, cats or dogs?
Toby: Uh, dogs.
Kate: Thank God!
Toby: Yeah. And what about kids?
Kate: Fo’ sho.
Toby: Come on. Keep ’em coming, let’s go deep.

Toby: I did, uh, sit around, and get really drunk, and count up all of the extra painkillers that I had leftover from my wisdom tooth surgery. And wonder if that was enough to get the job done.
Kate: I hate that.
Toby: Yeah, me too. Um... but I have done a lot of work on myself since then. You know, I have single-handedly financed my therapist’s new Tesla. And now... he has a new car and I am in the best place I’ve ever been.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий