12 нояб. 2017 г.

Jibber-Jibber Chicken Dinner

Mr. Mercedes 1x10


Ida: You're gonna have to sit with it sooner or later, you know... Your loss.
Bill: Help me on the move, Ida.
Ida: Motion isn't release, it's just motion.
Bill: ... The truth is, I need it right now... If I stop, I'll drown.
Ida: When you're ready, then.

Brady: What have any of you done to be remembered?..

Bill: Bullshit. Not going after any career night.

Haley: Mike Sturdivant?

Neurologist: You're leaving today, I hear. That mean you're gonna stop coming in here to stare at him?
Unlikely.

Neurologist: The path leading up to the front of this hospital is brick. Hunch down and stare at those bricks on your way out. They'll communicate better than he will, Mr. Hodges. He's gone.
Bill: Never coming back?
Neurologist: No. His brain has the same electromagnetic level as a AAA battery you left in a remote five years ago.
Bill: If I whack that remote enough, I'll get the TV running, I promise you.

Neurologist: If he ever flatlines, I hope you have an alibi.
Bill: If he ever flatlines, I'll show up and cremate him myself.

Bill: I know you're in there... because hate hangs on... and hate's all you had. Could bring you back someday. Sure as taxes and Christmas, though, I'll be waiting... and I'll finish it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий