6 нояб. 2017 г.

The One with the Baby Carrot

Lucifer 3×2


Lucifer: Uh, my apologies. And for the record, I don't usually suffer from premature unfurling.

Lucifer: It's like whack-a-mole back there.

Pierce: Sinnerman. Big Nina Simone fan?

Lucifer: Well, they're kindred spirits. A fellow broken soul who puts the most embarrassing parts of his life on display for his audience for an easy laugh.
Daniel: He does stand-up, I do improv! They're completely different things. Improv is all about "yes, and." Stand-up, well, that's about telling jokes...
Lucifer: I-I regret starting this entire conversation.

Lucifer: The man is clearly a thief. Let's go give him a good throttling.
Chloe: I'm leaning towards just talking to him.
Lucifer: And then throttling. I suppose a little foreplay never hurt anyone.

Linda: Oh. Severed angel wings in a closet. Of course. Totally handleable.

Linda: Could just be really bad luck.
Amenadiel: No. My Father always has a plan. I don't doubt that anymore.

Pierce: Lucifer Morningstar. I've figured out what you really are...


Lucifer: You can keep your head buried in the sand if you want to, while I go mano a Sinnermano, all right? I've got this.

Linda: So... Compost? Recycling? I've never had to dispose of pieces of divinity before...
Amenadiel: Waste.

Amenadiel: You're very wise, Linda.
Linda: Thanks, Amen.
Amenadiel: Mm...
Linda: Yeah, it doesn't work, does it?

Lucifer: As if these puppets weren't creepy enough.

Linda: ...Or maybe your solution is to accept that, for now, you have wings again.
Lucifer: What, and let Dad win, or whoever it bloody is?

Linda: It's easy to let external factors... define us. Especially the traumatic ones. But... only if we let them.

Lucifer: Someone else is giving favors. Who cares? I'm Lucifer bloody Morningstar! I do favors better than anyone else. ... And I think that maybe... it's about time I got back in the game.

Lucifer: Hello. So, tell me... What is it that you truly desire?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий