19 нояб. 2017 г.

Memphis

This Is Us 1×16


William: What was he like? Your father.
Randall: Larger than life, I guess.

William: Thank you. For doing what I couldn’t. For raising him to be the man he is. I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to meet you, brother. I would have liked to have heard that laugh. I would have liked to have met my son’s father...

Randall: Everything’s better with a little Beth on it. You’re the chocolate sauce on my ice cream, girl.

William: You deserve it. You deserve the beautiful life you’ve made. You deserve everything, Randall. My beautiful boy. My son.

William: I haven’t had a happy life. Bad breaks and... bad choices. A life of almosts and could-haves. Some would call it sad, but I don’t....

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий