27 нояб. 2017 г.

eps3.3_m3tadatapar2

Mr. Robot 3×4


Elliot: Metadata. The story behind the data. Getting information is one thing, but how it was created... Where and by whom... Can often be illuminating...

Elliot: ...Like most pics people post on Instagram or Facebook, they don't realize they just gifted whatever social media site their camera type, phone model, name, and location, all hidden inside the photograph's metadata.

Elliot: Darlene... It's me.
Darlene: Yeah, well, that's a pretty complicated statement coming from you.

Irving: Mm. I know, I know, ribs for breakfast, but I can't pass 'em up when I'm here. You know, the key is in the moisture. Here, look. See that pink in there?.. Red Wheelbarrow understands. Mop sauce... That's their secret.

Irving: Layman's version... Two tablespoons dry rub to one cup apple cider vinegar, maybe beer, depends. Then use a brush to mop the ribs during the cooking process. Delicious.

Irving: Anyone tail you on the way here?
Angela: SDRs are now second nature to me. Did three cover stops, nothing.


Irving: Well, this is just a little Monday morning staff meeting update kind of thing.
Angela: Today's Friday.
Irving: It was a figure of speech.

Angela: I have to ask... Did Whiterose ever show you?
Irving: .... Yes.
Angela: And you believe in it?
Irving: Take a look at technology nowadays. It's mind-boggling. Hell, these ribs. You think it was even possible to cook 'em as deliciously as this a hundred years ago? I mean, who knows if this is even real meat? As tasty as they are, I wouldn't be surprised if they grew 'em in a lab. ... My point is, I think anything is possible.

Elliot: Whatever he does, it's not me.

What my partner's trying to say is you're on a path to a hell, and we're not talking the thousand virgins kind. We're talking sharing a prison shower with a few Allah-hating Nazis on the daily.

Tyrell: Well, maybe I can reason with them...
Mr. Robot: Never appeal to a man's better nature. He may not have one.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий