13 нояб. 2017 г.

Krill

The Orville 1×6


Ed: All right. Attention, Krill ship, this is the U.S.S. Orville. Cease fire immediately, or we will respond.
In the history of space battles, has that ever worked?

Ed: Oh, crap. You know what we forgot to do?.. We forgot to come up with Krill names.
Gordon: Oh, my God, you're right.
Ed: Yeah. What do Krill names sound like?
Gordon: I don't know. I don't think anybody knows. Probably exotic and alien.
Ed: Probably, yeah. Like Quarz... noth, like that kind of thing.
Gordon: Zang... uh, tozon.
Ed: Kreeyewloxstein.
Gordon: Probably not "stein."
Ed: No, not "stein." Like a Haj... valorp.
Gordon: Froozhengladje. Haagendazs.
Ed: Yeah, see, any one of these could be right... We don't know.

Captain Haros: Welcome, brothers, to the Yakar. I am Captain Haros. This is our High Priest, Sazeron.
Ed: Hi. I'm... Chris. And this is... Devon.

Teleya: My brother was on the Kakov.
Ed: I'm... I'm very sorry.
Teleya: He is now at peace in the arms of Avis.
Gordon: Should we tell them their god is a 20th century car rental company?


Sazeron: A blessed evening. Temeen Emideen.
Temeen Emideen.
Gordon: Katniss Everdeen.
Sazeron: Let us now cleanse.

Coja: Why doesn't the Union believe in Avis?
Ed: Well, they worship their own god called Hertz.
Coja: Do humans have souls?
Teleya: Of course not, Coja!
Coja: Then how can they talk? Or make spaceships?
Teleya: A computer can talk. That does not mean it has a soul. Remember the Anhkana. "Judge not a stranger by his sheath but by his sword." Wouldn't you agree, Chris?
Ed: Yeah, that's what my tramp stamp says.

Gordon: Dude... we're vampire hunters!

Teleya: And what about me?
Ed: I don't know. But I can promise you that you won't be harmed.
Teleya: You will forgive me if I have difficulty believing that from the man who just killed my crew.
Ed: Our mission was in the interest of peace. But your crew was going to murder a hundred thousand people. What the hell else could I have done?
Teleya: Why did you save the children?
Ed: They're kids. With their whole lives ahead of them. They're not my enemies.
Teleya: After what they saw you do today... they will be. They will be.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий