12 нояб. 2017 г.

Pria

The Orville 1×5


Gordon: You know, when you asked us to explain comedy to you, I didn't think you were gonna try to ruin everything good.
Isaac: But to derive mirth from the pain of another being is sadism, is it not?
Ed: I mean, it's case by case. Like, if a guy on a bike tries to do a trick, and he smashes his balls, that's funny.
Bortus: I would agree.

Gordon: Okay, here's a better example, Isaac. Have you ever heard of a practical joke?..

Ed: Alara, you want to open this jar of pickles?

Kelly: Isaac, are you aware that you have Mr. Potato Head pieces all over you?

Yaphit: You know, this may sound blunt, but you are the only white woman I've ever found attractive.
Pria: Well, you're the handsomest pile of cat puke I've ever seen.

Alara: We were just investigating a possible radiation leak.
Pria: Oh. Everything okay?
Alara: It's fine. We just wanted to make sure that you didn't go to bed and wake up with a third eye or an extra kidney or... something.


Ed: Unuk Four...
Pria: Have you ever been there?
No, it's off-limits because the people are nightmarish. They capture outsiders and then sacrifice them to a raccoon god by methodically dismembering them.
Pria: Wow.
Ed: Yeah. It's a stunning place, though.

Pria: I'd still like to see where you and I could go...
Ed: I know where you can go.
Pria: Where?
Ed: To hell. You-you can go to hell.
Pria: Is that an expression?

Ed: Hey, listen, I don't want to play the blame game here...
Kelly: That's because you're the one to blame.
Ed: Look, we all made mistakes--
Kelly: Nobody made mistakes but you.
Ed: Let's not do the "I told you so" thing!
Kelly: I told you so, numerous times.

Pria: Lavesque to Binzian ship. I have the merchandise, as promised.
Binzian: Poz shivik, Zars Lavesque. Shto kavak lo?

Pria: It's a good rule in life never to apologize. The right kind of people never want apologies, and the wrong kind take advantage of them.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий