18 нояб. 2017 г.

Search

Halt and Catch Fire 4×9


Joe: ...this isn't just a product. It isn't. It's a new way of connecting. A new way of being.

Joe: ...this is a family business. Comet began with Haley Clark.
Her dad and I met back in 1983.
And I told him, "Computers
aren't the thing.
They're the thing that
gets us to the thing." And this is the...
Cameron: Com-IT! Com-IT!
- Com-IT!...

Levecq: Any shortness of breath, chest pains?
Bosworth: No. No. Get a little light-headed sometimes if I shit real big.
Levecq: ......

Levecq: You're in good health, John. If you take care of yourself, you'll live well into the 21st century.
Bosworth: ..... 21st century. Son of a...

Bosworth: He said I should live well into the 21st century. You imagine that? Jet packs and robot overlords.


Bosworth: It's weird, isn't it, how much stuff you remember from early in life? And how all that stuff in the middle just kinda... just kinda runs together.

Bosworth: Anyway, it just seems to me if you want something, best to go get it done. Now.

Bosworth: All right. I'm done. Done, I say. How about you and I do some actual living?

Joe: That looks worse than it did before.
Cameron: I know. It's part of the... process. Maybe you shouldn't watch how the sausage is made.

Joe: Wait, wait... What is that? That wasn't there before.
Cameron: What the hell is Yahoo?
Joe: Two guys. Stanford. Used to be called "Jerry and David's Guide to the World Wide Web."
Cameron: But... This sucks. The design's terrible, there's no image support, they're...
Joe: On the toolbar!..

Joe: The thing that gets you to the thing.
Cameron: Huh?
Joe: It was you.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий