3 нояб. 2017 г.

Eve of Destruction

Grimm 5×7


«I have been bent and broken,
but, I hope, into a better shape.»

Charles Dickens, «Great Expectations»

Xavier: You don’t understand. This is happening now. It’s a revolution! There’s no stopping them.

Rosalee: Is this another back-from-the-dead thing? ’cause I’m really not ready to host another Jack the Ripper party.
Monroe: Let’s just hope it’s not something worse.


Adalind: That was so not a good thing to do.
Nick: I wouldn’t say that. It’s just a little complicated right now.
Adalind: Mm, yeah. I’ve thought about it a lot.
Nick: Me too. Thinking about it’s a lot safer.
Adalind: I don’t think there’s anything safe about us, but if anything ever does, you know, get going... we should make sure it is about us.

Monroe: Nick, why?
Nick: Because I need to bury her. One way or another.
Monroe: So not cool.

Juliette: They call me Eve...

Nick: I met Eve.
Adalind: Who’s Eve?
Nick: I have no idea.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий