8 нояб. 2017 г.

A Reptile Dysfunction

Grimm 5×8


"There's a sucker born
every minute."

P. T. Barnum (?)

Rosalee: Juliette did this?
Nick: No. Eve.
Monroe: Who the hell is Eve?
Nick: She used to be Juliette.

Eve: If we’re gonna work together, you have to stop living in your past.

Renard: I don’t believe in monsters unless they’re people.


Rosalee: God, this is terrible... I think. I mean, if it was the old Juliette. Not the Juliette that was responsible for killing your mother and tried to kill you. I mean, oh, my God, this so confusing! I’m just gonna... I’m gonna stop talking.

Hank: Guess it’s better to believe in a monster than know the truth.
Nick: Yeah, ’cause you can always convince yourself a monster’s not real.
Hank: Reality is definitely not what it used to be.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий