7 нояб. 2017 г.

El Matadero

Fear the Walking Dead 3×14


Nick: Alicia, this is crazy.
Alicia: I've seen crazy. This is kind of nice.

Alicia: You don't owe me. You don't owe Mom... You deserve to carve what you can out of this life.

Nick: There is safety in numbers, Alicia. You know that.

Victor: The only thing worth anything anymore are resources.

Nick: I'd prefer it if you didn't die.

Troy: You and me, we're more alike than you think. Black sheep, children of violence. It's just you wish you weren't.

Qaletqa: I was raised on loss. I thought I was good at it. But there is such a thing as too much.

Alicia: I'm tired and hungry, and I'd really prefer not to kill you.

Madison: You spend your whole life lying to your kids because you think you can protect them. Somehow, someway, they know. They know who you are, they know what you did. They know you. It's in the blood.


El Matarife: What sort of things are you looking for?
Nick: All the things.
El Matarife: ... We have heroína, morfina, cocaína, anfetamina... Uh... codeína.
Nick: Can't go down, we need to go up.
El Matarife: Do you really want up?

Troy: What the hell is that?
El Matarife: It's the nucleus from the brain stem. Pure adrenaline. As up as up gets. Enough to wake the dead.

Edwina: The problem ain't the killing, it's the friends.

Edwina: You grow accustomed to the killing, you'll get by.
Alicia: Who gets used to this?
Edwina: If a woman sets her mind to it, she can get used to anything.

Nick: Wipe it on thick, as much as you can. You gotta walk quiet. Stare at the space between atoms.

Alicia: Where you headed?
Edwina: Guess some more killing. Those teeth ain't gonna pull themselves.
Alicia: Need help?
Edwina: I thought we said no friends.
Alicia: Just the killing, then?

Victor: You ready?
Madison: Yeah. You?
Victor: Always.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий