15 нояб. 2017 г.

Three Sentences

This Is Us 1×13


Jill: So, let’s talk dates for your gastric bypass. Does the first week of February work for you?
Kate: Yeah, or... never at all. Either one of those sound good to me.

William: What’s cookin’, good lookins?
Beth: Oh, you know. Wednesday.
William: Ah, Wednesday, the meat in the Tuesday-Thursday sandwich, and what a sweet, sweet meat sandwich it is.
Randall: You okay, William?

Toby: You see those two women? They look like Westworld hosts.
Kevin: Not interested. Whatever conversation I’d have with those girls, I guarantee you, Toby, I’ve had it a billion times before. It goes like this: «You watch The Manny? Really?» «Yes, the baby is cute in real life.» «You want to get into acting, too?» «Well, that’s phenomenal.» Margarita, Tequila Soda, Tequila Rocks, tequila shot, hotel, sex, room service, shower, sex, Uber.
Toby: It’s... It’s hard to believe we’re even the same species.


Toby: See, while you were out seducing women with your master race bone structure and your perfect man-bod, I was logging two solid decades of actually doing nice things for women so that they fall for me. And on top of that... And I’m not exaggerating here... I have seen every romantic comedy ever made.

Toby: Okay, okay, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, look at me. A romantic gesture of this magnitude is only effective if it is directed at the love of your life. All right, the end of Notting Hill completely falls apart if Hugh Grant thinks that Julia Roberts is just kinda a’ight. All right? Then he’s just kind of annoying her at a press conference, right?
Kevin: I’ve never seen that movie.
Toby: Shut up. What?
Kevin: Never.
Toby: What?!

Toby: Alright, Kevin, close your eyes.... All right, now, I want you to picture the love of your life. Imagine that you have 30 seconds to win her back. One shot, three sentences. What are those sentences, and who are you saying them to?.... There it is.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий