16 нояб. 2017 г.

The Relaxation Integration

The Big Bang Theory 11×3


Sheldon: It's not just a date-- it's a textbook optimization problem. There is a perfect date-- just like there's a perfect room temperature and a perfect dessert.
Penny: Mm. There's no perfect dessert.
Sheldon: Yellow cake in the shape of a dinosaur with chocolate frosting, a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side, not touching.

Sheldon: 'You know... whatev.'

Penny: I think we dream about things we wish we could be in real life.
Amy: Really? What do you dream about?
Penny: Oh. Uh... being the wife of Leonard... Mostly that.
Leonard: I choose to believe you.

Bernadette: One of the great things about being pregnant is drinking cranberry juice out of a wineglass and watching people freak out.

Stuart: Hey! What are the odds?
Bernadette: Yeah, seren-frickin'-dipity.


Sheldon: No, the wedding isn't making me miserable, the calendar is. Why can't there just be one week each month for famous people to die?
Amy: Well, they've already arranged to die in threes-- what more do you want from them?

Sheldon: 'Oh, I don't care. You know me-- I just go with the flow.'

Sheldon: 'We don't need GPS. Let's just see where the road takes us.'

Amy: I couldn't help but wonder if it meant something.
Sheldon: Well, it doesn't!
Amy: Are you sure? I mean, the prefrontal cortex regulates impulse control. So it's plausible that when we're asleep, aspects of our personality that we repress might come out.
Sheldon: Don't try to put science lipstick on your New Age pig! And for the record, you make noises when you sleep, and I've never accused you of repressing your inner chainsaw.

Sheldon: Dr. Jekyll's other personality was Mr. Hyde. Mr. Hyde. Didn't have a postgraduate degree.

Sheldon: I want you to be in charge of our wedding. Just you tell me where and when, and I will show up with a boutonniere and close-toed shoes and a... a Star Trek uniform underneath my tuxedo. That last part is non-negotiable!

Sheldon: Outdoor wedding... I know what I'll be using that cliff for.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий