8 нояб. 2017 г.

Evil... and His Brother Ziggy

Life 2x10


Raybourn: It’s supposed to be my kids’ dog. But guess who cleans up his crap? If I clean up his crap, he’s my dog. So I tell my kids, «He’s my dog,» and they cried. So sad.

Raybourn: No hard feelings?
Crews: No hard feelings.
Raybourn: That’s your Zen thing, isn’t it?
Crews: Yeah. That’s my Zen thing.

Raybourn: It’s a plus-one ticket. You can bring a guest... That pretty ex-wife of yours. Or that convict roommate. Or that partner. I’d say she was hot...

Dani: The New York attitude I can handle... The three ex-wives who all love you, I can handle... The sleeping with a superior officer I can handle... And when you call yourself Tidwell, I can even handle that. But this hair... it has to go.

Crews: When people don’t know they’re humming, it usually means they’re happy.

Dani: I’m not happy. I’m in the desert.
Crews: I could live out here...
Dani: You could live out here? There’s no here, here.
Crews: All there is, is here, here. It’s...
Dani: It’s hot, it’s dry, it’s empty.

Crews: Money, guns and evil... And deer stew.

Crews: Hey, Reese. Do you know what this vegetable is? It’s kind of like a potato, but not. Like a not potato.


Dani: Our car’s gone.
Crews: Maybe evil took it.

Crews: First of all, I just want to say I’m very happy for you. You’re opening up, you seem to be, you know, admitting love or... Or something like love.

Crews: Hitchhiking is dangerous. Just say no to drugs! Stay in school!

Elena: Hello, police, please come in.
Dani: We’re looking for Eval.
Elena: Of course. Eval is waiting for you.
Dani: It’s just a name, right?

Tidwell: Dude, the guy’s name is Eval. You’ll have your warrant in the morning.

Dani: Did you just call me dude?

Crews: ..... White people.

Tidwell: You don’t take a bribe for one of two reasons. One, because you’re an honest cop. Or two, because someone made you a better offer.
Capt. Whitehat: New York, right?

Tidwell: I never met the deputy. Didn’t know him.

Crews: Mmm, deer stew. Always better a few days later.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий