2 нояб. 2017 г.

Black Friday

Life 2x8


Crews: If yesterday was Thanksgiving and today is Christmas, what’s tomorrow?
Dani: Saturday.

Crews: Are we going to exchange gifts? You know, Christmas gifts? Some small token of partnership?

Dani: Fell from up there someplace.
Crews: Yeah, but fell slipped, fell pushed, or fell jumped?

Bobby: The body’s gone?
Dani: The body’s gone.
Crews: It’s a miracle. A genuine miracle.

Tidwell: All right, k9, you find the body. You find the killer, and I’m going to everything-on-a-stick to find some breakfast.

Crews: Oh, I found out a lot of things. I found out you really can’t get everything at everything-on-a-stick. You can get papaya. Which some people think tastes like barf. I don’t.

Crews: He says they’re fighting about fruitcake. There’s no fight about fruitcake.
Dani: Everyone hates fruitcake.
Crews: It’s fruit and it’s cake. What’s not to like?
Dani: That it’s the heaviest substance known to man?

Crews: ... Bad elf.

Jennifer: I loved you, Charlie. So much.
Crews: I loved you too, jen.

Dani: They swear he’s not dead.
Tidwell: This is why we like to have a body in these situations. It helps keep things simple.


Dani: Are you liking that?
Crews: There is a distinct possibility that this isn’t fruit or cake...

Crews: They mean it when they say he’s not dead.
Tidwell: So... he’s risen? He’s Elvis?

Tidwell: What?
Dani: Don’t you «what» me!
Tidwell: Back me up on this, Crews.
Crews: I’m gonna be Switzerland here.
Tidwell: They had nazi gold!

Crews: If you run, you’ll only die tired.

Tidwell: You know something? You look a lot bigger from the side.

Crews: Are the FBI investigating him or protecting him?
Bodner: Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference.

Crews: Tropical fruit?
Bodner: It’s the only kind I chew.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий