17 нояб. 2017 г.

Catch of the Day

Modern Family 9×3


Claire: It's not costing you money because we are not buying her a new phone.
Haley: What?! But I need it for work! I sit on a stupid golf course all day. What else am I supposed to look at?

Claire: Man plans to go to Steely Dan. God laughs.

Haley: Cherish this. It was the longest I've been without a phone since phones. It was hard at first... the twitching thumbs, the phantom vibrations, salads left un-Instagrammed... But then the strangest thing happened. Have you ever stopped to smell these things? It's been years since I LOL'd IRL. I even found an old book in the truck and started reading it. The only problem was, people kept interrupting. I didn't need a phone anymore. I just needed a quiet place to find out how they kill that mockingbird.

Cameron: Okay, you're a phone-sex operator? ... I didn't even know that still existed. Like, I thought it was all apps and the Internet now.
Pameron: Not everyone leads your coastal-elite lifestyle, Cam. There's a whole country full of decent, hardworking Americans who still want to torque their doolies on the phone, you gargantuan snob!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий