27 нояб. 2017 г.

Déjà Vu

This Is Us 2×3


Kevin: Can you imagine? I'm on a movie set, saving Sylvester Stallone's life? 'Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up. You...'
Sylvester Stallone: Not so bad.
Kevin: Oh.
Kate: Oh, Lord. Ah, Mr. Stallone, how are you?
Sylvester Stallone: How are you?

Kate: What just happened?

Kevin: I don't know.

Kate: Um, Sylvester Stallone knows my name.
Kevin: You name has never sounded cooler.


Sylvester Stallone: Explain something to me. Why do they always have to put melon and fruit and things in the water like, you know, like, there's, like, swamp animals in there. I remember when water... ready for this? Was just water. What happened?

Randall: So, what do we do? In most of the blogs I read, the kids were a bit more responsive.
Linda: Well, I'd tell you, the... the first night is the hardest part, but I'd be lying.... Just be patient, have zero expectations and... don't try to predict how a single day will turn out.

Sylvester Stallone: No, it really doesn't matter what other people think. Seriously. No. I'll tell you what people didn't think. They didn't think I could write Rocky in three days... it happened. I'll tell you something else, they didn't think I could act in it. Guess what, it happened. Sometimes, people can be real idiots.

Sylvester Stallone: In my experience, Kevin, there's no such a thing as "a long time ago." There's only memories that mean something and memories that don't.

Sylvester Stallone: Let's do one for your father.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий