25 нояб. 2017 г.

Amanda Knox

Nick Pisa: And we have here this beautiful, picturesque hilltop town in the middle of Italy. It was a particularly gruesome murder. Throat slit, semi-naked, blood everywhere. I mean... what more do you want in a story? I mean, all you're missing is maybe, I don't know, the Royal Family and the Pope or something like that as well.

Giuliano Mignini: I am Catholic. So I believe in two things that are hard to reconcile. That God runs the world. But also that man has free will... and must be held responsible for their actions.

Donald Trump: ... I think the president should get involved. I think people should boycott Italy. They shouldn't go to Italy.
Valter Biscotti: It bothered me that the American media lectured us about the law. This courthouse, in 1308, housed the first faculty of law in Europe. In America, in 1308, they were drawing buffalos in caves.


Nick Pisa: I know people keep saying "Trial by media, trial by media," but... I don't buy that. Maybe 'cause I'm a journalist so I don't go for that, but... I think now, looking back, some of the information that came out was just crazy, really, and just completely made up. But, hey, what are we supposed to do, you know? We are journalists and we are reporting what we are being told. It's not as if I can say, "Right, hold on a minute. I just wanna double check that myself in some other way." I mean, goodness knows how. And then I let my rival get in there first before me, and then, hey, I've lost a scoop. It doesn't work like that. Not in the news game.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий