29 нояб. 2017 г.

Monsters

The Walking Dead 8×3


Ezekiel: And yet I smile... And yet Carol smiles.
Jerry: Why, boss?

Morales: ...you're a prize, Rick. We've been told. We don't kill you, the Widow, or the King... not if we don't have to.

Jesus: No matter what they've done... They're people. There's many kinds of danger, many kinds of dying. I kill. I've killed. You do. You have. But we don't execute.
Morgan: I have.

Rick: Are you Negan, too?

Morales: Look at us, Rick... We're two assholes who'll do whatever we have to just to keep going. And the only difference is... I'm the one holding the gun. That doesn't make me any worse than you, Rick-- that just makes me luckier.

Morgan: It doesn't change. It never changes. Once you turn--


Morgan: We're the same. We're the same, so there's no choice. Everybody turns, but w-we w--
Jesus: There's war, and then there's peace. We're gonna have to live with these people after. We're gonna have to find a way to peace. Morgan...

Jesus: You want to stop now?.. Maybe not?

Morgan: I'm not right. I know that-- I'm not right. But that doesn't make me wrong.

Gregory: I went to them in-- in-- in-- you know, in the interest of-- of furthering good-faith diplomacy. I tried to save lives. Some people, without opinions colored by a preoccupation with vengeance, might call that heroic.

Gregory: Please, Maggie. We're all just human beings with faults and flaws and-- and fears!..

Gregory: But i-is this who you are? H-Have you no mercy? Have you no humanity? Have you no charity?

Jesus: But they surrendered.
Maggie: Jesus--

Rick: I'm giving you my word. There's not a lot that's worth much these days, but a man's word... that's got to mean something, right?

Ezekiel: We or they. One or the other.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий