30 нояб. 2017 г.

Initiative 38

Life 2x20


Crews: ...someone came here to kill your wife. Can you think who that might be?
Amis: Yes, I can. Initiative 38.

Crews: Is it what Lisa would've done?
Ella Holden: Yes. Use everything, leave nothing.

Crews: Well, maybe what they had in common is that they had nothing in common. Do not write that down.
Seever: Might be a clue. I'm going to write it down, you may look away.

Tidwell: Four bullets, two from a 9mm, two from a.22.
Seever: Two guns.
Crews: Two shooters. Someone really wanted her dead.

Crews: And they're all carrying?
Seever: Within the confines of the building, they are well within their rights.
Crews: Lawyer and a cop...
Bobby: That all?
Crews: Olympics. Just the relay.

Seever: How you doing?
Crews: Pretty good, how about yourself?
Seever: I'm holding a bomb.
Crews: I saw that.


Seever: Hey, where are you going?
Crews: Where he's going.
Seever: And where's that?
Crews: I'll know when I get there.
Seever: And what should I do?
Crews: You... should be... here.
Seever: I am here.
Crews: Okay. Then... there you are.

Agent Liz Ray: Boys, just because you have guns doesn't mean you have to show them.

Ted: How do you know this?
Amanda: I know everything.
Ted: What's that like?
Amanda: Almost always disappointing.

Seever: I think you'd make a good mayor.
Crews: I wouldn't want to be mayor.
Seever: That's why you'd be such a good one.
Crews: Is that Zen?
Seever: Is it?

Ted: Roman not here? Charlie, where is Roman?

Ted: Charlie, what are you thinking?
Crews: I'm thinking about what I want and what I need.
Ted: What do you want?
Crews: I want a peaceful soul.
Ted: And what do you need?
Crews: I need a bigger gun.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий