5 нояб. 2017 г.

Goodwill

Halt and Catch Fire 4×8


Donna: Oh. I'm always amazed at what my mom can do with a glass of Chardonnay in her hand. She could join the circus.

Donna: I'm concerned about everything that she sees and eats and touches. And you... you're exploding fireworks next to her head.
Gordon: Oh, my God. Donna, it was one goddamn bottle rocket, okay?

Donna: Do you want to live here forever?
Gordon: Look, Donna, we are not gonna live here forever, okay? Okay, we're gonna build something, a machine, okay? And we're gonna sell it together.

Donna: Oh. I guess I'll go get her, then.
Gordon: No, just let her cry!

Joe: How are the girls doing?.. That's a stupid question. We're all doing terrible. Everyone's terrible.


Cameron: She wants to be a jerk. Just let her be a jerk.

Cameron: This is why college is so great. You get to go and be by yourself for the first time, you can do whatever you want to do, smoke whatever you want to smoke, learn about the things that interest you, and if you don't know what those are, you... you get to figure it out.

Bosworth: Joe, you ever have my chili?.. It's an old Bosworth family recipe, handed down. The secret's in the cinnamon. Yeah. See, what you do is, you take that cinnamon, and you put it in the cupboard and keep it away from your chili 'cause it got no damn business being there in the first place.

Cameron: Nobody knows how to act.
Donna: Well, I really love it when people say, "How are you doing?"
Cameron: I'm pretty sure I asked you that.
Donna: Yeah, of course you did. 'Cause what else are you gonna say? And then, yeah, how do you answer? Hangin' in there.
Cameron: That's right.
Donna: 'Cause to answer honestly, you'd have to talk incessantly for days, and who wants to listen to that, right?

Donna: I... I miss him.

Donna: He'll be back soon. Oh, I know, I know. He'll be back soon. He will. I know.

Donna: Don't you ever do that to me again, okay?
Gordon: I won't.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий