13 нояб. 2017 г.

Re-Entry

Life 2x13


Dani: We are nowhere.
Crews: You can’t be nowhere. Because to be... You have to be... Somewhere. You can’t be nowhere.
Dani: We are nowhere.

Doctor: It’s an unusual request, Detective. Most people wouldn’t want to have the bullet that shot them.
Crews: Well, someone gave it to me. It’d be rude just to throw it away.

Tidwell: Detective, a moment. Not you, Detective. You, Detective...
Crews: Don’t you usually kiss Reese when you call her back like this?

Crews: Could you imagine seeing the world from up there? The Earth is floating. You are floating. Everything is floating.
Dani: I hear there’s a lot of barfing, and you crap into a vacuum.
Crews: Yeah, a floating vacuum.
Dani: A floating vacuum? You don’t even know what that means.
Crews: It’s space talk.

Crews: Hey, when I was unconscious, the President didn’t call me, did he?


Model Geek Girl: I have a Fokker.
Crews: Excuse me?
Model Geek Girl: A Fokker... It’s vintage. It’s what the Red Baron flew.
Dani: A model of what the Red Baron flew.

Crews: Dean said his job is Expended Resource Control and Distribution. Can you tell us what that means?
Breem: Waste removal.

Zen Coach: "When I wish to forgive another, what do I mean? I mean I wish to forgive myself. When I wish to harm another, what do I mean? I mean I wish to harm myself. Close your eyes... and think of the world as seen from space. From that distance, it is calm, silent. At peace. One.
Crews: Calm, silent. At peace... One.

Crews: I want to jump out of a plane.
Dani: Be a part of the air and one with the sky?..
Crews: No, I just want to jump out of a plane.
Dani: Oh!

Crews: What was that?
Bodner: Text message.
Crews: The call isn’t even a call anymore? It’s a text? I’m never catching up.

Dani: Anything else you don’t remember about that day?
Crews: If I don’t remember it, how would I know if I remembered or not? Unless I forgot to remember.

Ted: I was teaching a class on the nature of debt... We had a discussion.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий