19 нояб. 2017 г.

I Heart Mom

Life 2x15


Crews: The house has no roof. .... Maybe someone stole it.
Dani: Who would steal a roof?
Crews: Maybe kids stole it. Kids will steal anything that isn’t nailed down, anything. I know I did, when I was a kid.

Dani: Pockets are empty. Robbery gone bad?... He’s got a mouthful of 20s. Not a robbery gone bad.

Dani: Oh, looks like it’s jammed all the way down there.
Crews: Not jammed, shoved. As in, «I’m gonna shove that money all the way down your throat...» I don’t think kids did this.

Crews: It has actually been about two years. How did you know that?
Ian: Over three years, you stand further apart. Much further.
Sasha: And newlyweds hold hands, but still you two seem like...

Crews: You think after a few years we’ll stand further apart? That’ll be sad.
Dani: Crews! We’re not a couple.
Crews: Oh, yeah. Still, it’ll be sad.


Crews: I don’t think I talk differently than anyone else talks. Maybe, sometimes, I don’t not say things that other people don’t not say, but most other people don’t not say the same things I don’t. You know what I’m saying?

Crews: I’m gonna look further into your future, Red... I see a house. This one’s got a roof on it. It’s a big house. With bars, and walls. There are guards on the walls. It’s always noisy. There’s yelling and crying and a weird laugh that sounds like a cry. And there isn’t any fruit, ever.

Crews: I really don’t believe in the future.
Dani: [I know.]
Crews: There is no future, there’s just now.
Dani: I know, Crews.

Wayne Hall: Detective Girly and Mr. Apple...

Crews: You strike me, you’ll only be striking yourself.
William: What? Some kind of karmic payback?
Crews: If only. No. My partner’ll just shoot you in the head.

Crews: Take a life? You think you’re ready for it, but you’re not... Makes your whole world go away. Makes you forget who you are. Who you wanna be. It makes you forget where you came from and where you’re going...

Crews: You remembered to wipe down the gun. Did you remember to wipe the bullets?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий