28 нояб. 2017 г.

The Believer

Grimm 5×16


"We are each our own devil,
and we make this world our hell."

Oscar Wilde

Rosalie: Everything okay?
Eve: Some things are. Others are not.

Eve: Do you remember when Adalind became me and I became her?
Monroe: I'm pretty sure none of us will ever be able to un-remember that.

Hank: You're thinking about smoking that hat again?

Eve: Not Adalind... Sean Renard.
Monroe: What?! I'm sorry, is that even possible? I mean, you're so, like, not as tall, not to mention he's got other anatomical...
Eve: It hurts.

Rosalie: Well, that is definitely not Juliette. Not the good one or the bad one. I mean, my God, just thinking about her little body turning into Renard's, I'm gonna have to get that out of my head...
Monroe: Yeah, good luck with that.


Hank: What is this, some kind of circus?
Wu: I think that depends on what you believe.

Nick: Does Luke know his killer?
Wu: Not according to Mark and John.
Hank: Mark, Luke, and John? Really?
Wu: I'm just the messenger. And not from on high.

Adalind: It's just... seems like no matter how badly we want something to work, too many things we can't control are in the way.

Joan Vark: That money belongs to God!
Nick: Then all He or She has to do is prove it.

Hank: Maybe he is doing more good than harm.
Nick: Except for the guy who died...
Hank: Well, none of us get out of here alive.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий