6 нояб. 2017 г.

Stocko Syndome

The Last Man on Earth 4×2


Tandy: If you think you have any kind of shot with me, you're insizzy in the membrizzy.

Carol: What the gol is that?

Tandy: I'm so disoriented. Up is down, day is night... hate is love. I feel so different in so many ways.

Glenn: You can probably tell that I modeled her after Eva Mendes. ... Is there something you're not telling me? What happened to her face?
Gail: It... died. And her body joined it.

Pamela: Oh, Tandy, tell me this isn't a trick.
Tandy: Trix are for kids, and I'm 43 years old.
Pamela: I wasn't born yesterday, you know.
Tandy: Good, 'cause I would never do this to a baby.

Pamela: I was alone in a bunker for three years, so you'll excuse me if I'm Michael Jackson's doctor right now... All out of patience!

Pamela: Do you hear me?!
Tandy: Loud, clear, and wet from urine.


Glenn: Oh, I'm sorry. Uh, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?
Todd: Uh... I, uh... farted.
Melissa: Yeah.
Todd: But it-it was a while ago, you know, so it's kind of a moot point now.
Glenn: Do you know that I farted four times during that story?

Tandy: Oooh... farts.

Glenn: Well, what kind of man on a deserted island would I be without a signal fire?

Carol: But, Glenn, it is our only hope!
Glenn: How do you know that?
Carol: Because everyone on Earth is dead!

Tandy: I'll do whatever the group thinks is best, but just so you know, after I threatened to eat her dog's butt to death and got the gun away from her, she turned into a real team player.

Todd: So, what, are we supposed to just let her back on the boat, Tandy?
Carol: That'd be like buying Freddy Krueger a condominium on Elm Street.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий